Thursday 24 November 2011

Wednesday 23rd November 2011

Well started with the old porridge again - although hubby still having cornflakes, maybe if winter ever arrives he will want some instead.

I had bought a lamb breast - well bought two so one in freezer - and cooked it in the slow cooker with sweet and sour sauce and no did not make it myself, I am afraid I bought Sainsburys Basic Sweet and Sour sauce and just poured it over and left it to cook, at 45p for a jar ( so sad it was 29p up till a few months ago) I cannot see me being able to make it that cheaply and hands were to sore to be fiddling around.

Did make a coffee cake out of one of the war time books  - ahem you say what about the rest of the Bakewell tart, well I threw it in the freezer, fed up with it.  So make up some butter icing ( I just grind granulated sugar until it turns to powder).

So a very boring entry.

Didn't do much else I am afraid as rather a pain day.

No comments:

Post a Comment